What is AppSumo?
AppSumo Deals is a website where you can find deals on software, courses, creative assets, books, PDFs, templates, and services.
How AppSumo works?
Appsumo helps us find, choose, and manage the right apps on any device to get our daily jobs done. It is a web-based tool with various useful features. The initial setup takes only a few minutes and allows you to store your apps in one place and work with them anytime, anywhere you want. Appsumo can be used on the phone, tablet, or computer. If an app has been installed on the device it will be displayed in the Appsumo source list automatically. Appsumo is an app search engine and organizer app that can group similar apps together to provide a quick overview of all their features or characteristics. It also generates charts that compare apps’ popularity and download count, pricing, and also allows users to add comments about them.
Earn money selling digital products on AppSumo?
Are you a digital product creator? Do you want to sell more? AppSumo is looking for the best new products to launch on its site.
AppSumo specializes in selling digital products like software, web tools, ebooks, and other learning materials to small business owners. It’s a great way to get your product in front of thousands of people who have never seen it before — and make some cash.
Learn more about selling on AppSumo: https://www.appsumo.com/sell/
What are the unique aspects of Appsumo?
- It offers lifetime deals on software, courses, creative assets, books, PDFs, templates, and services.
- It has a search bar that allows users to search for specific products.
- It offers support in the form of actionable steps and separated links.
- The Sumo-lings. Our community of Sumo-lings is amazing. We have thousands of people who use AppSumo every day, and they’re super active in our Facebook group, on Twitter, and in the comments on the blog.
- The deals that we feature. We work with startups and big brands to bring you awesome deals. If a company wants to get featured on AppSumo, they have to meet our strict criteria: be valuable for our audience, include lifetime access to the product, and offer great customer service.
- The amount of value we provide. We don’t just sell deals—we write reviews, tutorials, and case studies so you can get the most out of them!
Who are the target audiences of AppSumo?
- Businesses that want to reduce their costs.
- Individuals who want to learn new software, courses, or creative assets.
- Businesses who want to sell on AppSumo.
- Individuals who need support with using the product.
- If you’re an entrepreneur or freelancer looking for deals on the tools that will help you build your business faster and smarter you should definitely check them out.
What is the brand voice of Appsumo?
Professional and helpful.
Some Importance Information of AppSumo:
- AppSumo was originally started by Noah Kagan.
- Section: In 2010, Noah Kagan wrote an article on Mashable about how he made over $1 million in 18 months with the help of email marketing tools AWeber and MailChimp.
- Noah Kagan pitched a group-buying site to Groupon before Groupon became successful.
- Another company called DailyCandy approached him about developing something similar to Groupon, but only including one deal per day for women.
- AppSumo got its name from thinking about what people would use, to sum up, apps as a way to help them decide whether or not to purchase.
- AppSumo’s first deal was an app called Docracy, which allows users to download legal templates for free with the option of donating to the creator of the template if they want.
- AppSumo has been featured on The Wall Street Journal, Mashable, and TechCrunch.
- The current CEO of AppSumo is Joshua “J” Fechter.
- J has been working at AppSumo since 2013.
Before it became AppSumo, it was known as Sumo
Regardless of your interests, there’s almost certainly a deal on AppSumo that will interest you. There are hundreds of useful apps, eBooks, templates, and more on the site, and at significantly discounted prices. If you’re into blogging, social media marketing, graphic design, programming, or any number of other associated topics, some AppSumo deal is waiting for you!